Saturday, February 25, 2006

Too Long? Probably...

I know it's been a while since I last posted. Then again, when I look back on this week, I can't blame myself. Monday I had off, but spent most of the day out with my mom getting new tires for my truck and a new windshield. Tuesday, I didn't get to come home, excepting about 15 minutes in the afternoon to pick up my Worth Waiting For Shirt. I had a Worth Waiting For presentation that night, and got home around 10:30pm. Wednesday, as usual, I didn't get to come home again. I also had another Worth Waiting For presentation that night. I got home around 11:30pm. Thursday I got my first open day to just sit at home and do nothing. Ahhhhh. And Today...Whoops, look at the clock...I meant Friday, I came home and began building a model bridge which I will be taking to State Finals later Today. I somehow was volunteered for this whole thing by a teacher of mine, but I'm alright with it. In fact I might be a little excited...but you didn't hear that from me. Besides spending nearly 4-6 hours building my bridge, I spent a while out going and picking my brother up from the airport. So right now, My Dad, Mom, Brother, Brother's Girlfriend, Dog, and I are all in the house at the same time. This is the first time that's happened in a long time. It's really nice, and I'm slightly ticked that I have to leave today to go test my bridge. But it won't be too time consuming. Tomorrow, I have ANOTHER Worth Waiting For presentation. Hopefully that will go well and I can enjoy the small, small weekend that I do have. The only way I can really enjoy it, is if I go to sleep right this minute...So that's what I amgooooooooiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg roikdddnvkjooooooooooooooookdv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home