Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus

You may know it as SCUBA, but however the hell you refer to it, it's probably ranked high in the top 5 list of "Coolest Things Ever". I'm pretty much glad that I have the ability to participate in this delightful activity as often as I do. For those of you that don't know (aka All of you), I am a certified Open Water Diver, and am currently seeking my Advanced certification. I am actually doing this through my school, so yes, every Tuesday I spend the first period of the day underwater all hour. It's pretty amazing. Today's dive went well and we accomplished half of our "Open Water Skills Review". It's really stinking easy, but in no way boring whatsoever because it's still Scuba. I've taken quite a fancy to it. Well, I wish I had time to write more about the day's events, but It's semi-late and I really really have to go to bed, 'lest I become even more sick in the face. Yes, the sinus infection has passed the one month mark, and is still kicking...and that's what it feels like. Someone kicking me in the face a lot, that is. Anywho, may you all be blessed in whatever endeavors you may pursue tomorrow.

P.S. I know I say that "may you all be blessed" line at the end of all my posts now, but I kinda like it as a trademark sign-off phrase. It's better than "And that's the way the cookie crumbles" anyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home