Thursday, February 09, 2006

So Tired...

I'm really really tired due to an almost non-existent amount of sleep over the past 2 weeks. I'm absolutely beat, and I'm falling asleep nearly every moment of the day. To give an idea of how bad it is, I've almost fallen asleep walking a few times. To top that, I started to doze off while standing in front of a whole youth group tonight doing a Worth Waiting For Presentation. Most people would be nervous, but I almost fell asleep. That's scary. Anywho, I'm really wanting to get through tomorrow and get to Saturday where I'll probably wake up at 9 that night or something. Well, I'm pretty beat right now as I'm even typing this so I'll make this all too brief. I just watched a movie (The Lost Boys) about vampires from 1987. It's absolutely ridiculous and I couldn't help but laugh my way through this supposed horror film. Besides, one of the main vampires is Kiefer Sutherland. I've seen so much of him as "Jack Bauer" on "24" that to see him in a ridiculous role like this with a sick sick repulsive mullet is incredibly laughable. I have a huge amount of reading to do for American Lit due on Monday. I'm not looking forward to it at all. What I am looking forward to is a nice warm bed with a nice warm soft puppy lying next to me. What I'm not looking forward to is the alarm at 5:45 a.m. and what I am looking forward to is Saturday sleep forever action. I had some huge possibilities brought to my attention involving Scuba today, and I'm pretty excited. It pretty much involves me getting a ton of experience and specialty certifications etc. all by the end of Senior year. Well when I've slept more than I have right now, I'll be sure to type more, but until then, I'm going to have to say goodnight, and goodluck. May you be blessed in every endeavor you pursue tomorrow (Friday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home