Sunday, January 22, 2006

24

I'd only heard of the TV show "24" like 2 times before I saw a re-run on TV. Suprisingly, I found it to be very enjoyable. I seriously don't know how it could possibly be on it's 5th season and not been very well known for all this time. It's definitely been under the radar, but I've since become quite hooked. I actually rented some of the DVD's of Season 4 and have proceeded to watch about 4 hours straight. It's like a movie that's really, really long and I think that's why I like it so much. They definitely do a good job of making you want to come back for more. In the mean time, I've gone through the 2 DVD's I have right now and so I've got to go get more...I have to. The B-day Dinner went well tonight, but the B-day action didn't go very well at all. My parents decided to head to bed at 8:20 which is about an hour earlier than normal so when I tried to start the B-day before they went to bed, they started getting angry at me saying they were ready to do the B-day earlier, and then somehow my Mom got all mad and went upstairs. So now my Birthday is on hold until further notice. I know they'll try to do it before my dad leaves on business on Monday, but It'll be very forced and not much fun. It's the first time this has ever happened for my birthday, and I must say I'm not too excited about it. I actually turned down 2 other activities tonight just so I could be with my family, and It was rewarded with all 3 of us going to bed angry. It was kind of like a smack in the head, but I'm going to try to not let it get to me. Hopefully I can just fake my way through the cake and gift and card etc, and just get all of this crap behind me. It's hard enough with my dad gone every week for the next 4-5 weeks, but to have a short 2 day period when he's home in which to try to cram a fake Birthday celebration makes it very taxing. It's hard on us when he's gone, and it ticks me off when something happens to make it hard on us when he's home. I'm just going to wait tomorrow for the right timing where we're all going to attempt to make nice-nice so we can get through the B-day. Why do emotions and relationships have to be so friggin' complicated and convoluted. Well, I'll post tomorrow about how it went, if I can find time to do it between the Bronco game and Homework. 'Till Then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home