Friday, January 13, 2006

Cheesy Nibblets

Well, the much awaited 3-day weekend is finally here and I could just about poop my pants I'm so excited. After quite possibly the longest first week of school ever, I feel like sitting down and not getting up until Tuesday. I might do just that too. Unfortunately I'm still sick, but pills from the doctor will see to it that I head off to sleepyland and stay there for sometime.

I'm still clocking out at 100% A+'s in all my classes, and that's even with several assignments and or quizzes in each. I really really really need to pull up my GPA if I want to get accepted into the Naval Academy's "Summer Session". It's a week long college visit with no parents and you basically live as a midshipman for a week. You Workout with them, you train with them, you go to classes with them, you eat with them etc. If you get accepted, you're pretty much set on the track to full acceptance into the Academy, so I definitely want to get into the Summer Session. If anyone has any extra GPA points that they'd like to give me, just ask for my Address, and I'd much appreciate it. To help with the GPA situation, I'm taking around 5-6 AP courses Senior year. It's going to suck hardcore, but I'll deal with it. If I ace most of them, my GPA will fly up like none other, so that's incentive to do good. I hope all goes well and that I get in.

Tuesday is my birthday. In fact it's my golden birthday. I'll be turning 17 on the 17th and I'm pretty excited. Finally I can stop sneaking into R rated movies. Not that I do that very often already, but It'll be one less thing to worry about. It's really odd when I think about the fact that it's 2006 and I was born in 1989. I mean, It's the 80's. Sure it's way late 80's, but it's still the 80's. I was born in the 80's. Dang that's cool. Well for now I hope the weekend goes well and that anyone reading this has a merry Martin Luther King Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home