Saturday, January 14, 2006

Weekend Funapalooza

So far this weekend has been awesome. It has consisted of me waking up at noon, helping my mom move a bed to somewhere like 3 hours from my house, coming back home, watching the Bronco game, eating dinner, watching 12 episodes of Viva-la-Bam, writing a post for my Blog and going to bed at Midnight. Yeah for this weekend. I am having un-matched amounts of fun. Then again, it wasn't school, so it really was better than nothing. In the mean time, we're celebrating my birthday tomorrow, so We'll go out for a big special dinner and enjoy some chocolate cake back at home. It's going to rock, especially since I have Monday off from school. Otherwise it'd suck hardcore. Well, if I'm going to be able to get up in time to go to church in the morning, I better head off to bed. BTW- My visitor counter is still at 0, so no-one has even looked at this page yet. Then again, I'm the 20,861,876th blog that has been registered on Blogspot, so I fully understand how my blog could possibly remain undiscovered. Well, if anyone ever happens to drop in and be my first visitor, It'd rock if you'd comment with something like "I'm you first visitor, and there's nothing you can do about it." because that would be awesome. Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home